★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"The Interview (2014)" Movie Review

The Interview
 I absolutely enjoyed this movie from The Start to the Awesome Ending. I could not stop Laughing, James Franco and Seth Rogen are like the Perfect Comedy Tag Team for Films, ever since I seen these Two in "Pineapple Express" I knew they was a perfect combination for Films. Now in this Movie "The Interview" These Dudes are Bashing and Insulting the Korean President.
That's some Serious Balls? now I know why they was trying to Ban this movie from being released, its like really Bitch Slapping the Real President with this fake Actor, I hope Korea Don't try some Shit over this Movie.
Basically this Film is about these Two Guys named Dave Skylark and his producer Aaron Rapoport are the team behind the popular tabloid-TV show "Skylark Tonight." Which Dave Interviews Celebrities and Famous Musicians. After Knowing that North Korea's President Kim Jong-Un is a huge fan of the show, and they set up an interview with him, hoping to up their popularity and prove themselves as actual journalists.
Dave and Aaron prepare for their journey into North Korea, as the CIA steps in and recruits them, and assigns them on an incredible mission, Assassinate Korea's President!!! I absolutely enjoyed this movie from The Start to the Awesome Ending. I could not stop Laughing, James Franco and Seth Rogen are like the Perfect Comedy Tag Team for Films, ever since I seen these Two in "Pineapple Express" I knew they was a perfect combination for Films.


0 comments:

Post a Comment