★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Kim Kardashian "Paper Magazine" Review *WARNING* Nudity

MY GOD!!!! WHAT A FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE. You're a Mother for the Sake of God!!! Don't you know that? Oh!!! Look at me? Look at me? I'm Kim the Fake ass Whore Kardashian,
Look at my Fat Injected Ass Boys. Envy me Girls. God, I hate this Fucking Woman, SERIOUSLY?
God? What the Hell were you thinking when you created this Nobody of a Woman. She got Famous for her Fake Ass, Don't you people get that? And she posed for Playboy? Who gives a flying shit.
And she made a Sex Tape awhile back that got bought by Vivid Adult Entertainment, oh Whooptie Fucking Do. "Paper"? I never even heard about this shitty magazine, on the cover she shows her fake ass, then reviewing the pictures, she's showing Side Breast and then the Fucking main Event. Full Frontal Nudity.when Hugh Hefner paid her to pose? I know for a fact he was pissed as Fuck!!!! Like he was probably saying? Kim that Conceited Bitch!!! I PAID HER LIKE  HALF A FURTUNE JUST TO SHOW ONE BREAST!!! THAT WHORE? Anyways, back to me. Now she Poses for some Fucking Magazine that nobody even knows about
Not even Playboy got pictures like that?

I'm gonna Destroy this Media Slut. You're a Fucking Mother..... Your Child is gonna see these pictures when she hits like ten years old, and she gonna say? Mommy, why did you show the whole world your Naked Body? And Kim is gonna say because Mommy got Forgotten so she had to Show her TITS.
I am so Done with this Fucking Bitch. Go Die Somewhere Kim The Whore-Bag Kardashian. 
If you want to see this Skank's Photo Shoot click the "paper" link its Highlighted in red.


0 comments:

Post a Comment