★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FlashBack Review: Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) Movie Review



One Classic True Story, That never gets old, After picking up a traumatized young hitchhiker, five friends find themselves stalked and hunted by a deformed chainsaw-wielding killer and his family of equally psychopathic killers. Visiting their grandfather's house in the country are hunted and terrorized by grave-robbing cannibals. What a Cult Classic, I should say. Leatherface aka Thomas Hewitt scared the shit outta me as a Teenager, SERIOUSLY.
 That one scene when one of the Idiot's goes inside of the Hewitt house, Leatherface Leads him in with a Pig Squeal Noise, and then Rushes the Dude and Bashes his Head in with a Mallet, that Scene Traumatized me. Till this day, so many awesome Death scenes in this Film, is it wrong that I was extremely happy when the Handicapped Fat Dude got Murdered by Leatherface, I was like Yes!!! Die you Fat Mother Fucker Die, Annoying Bastard. Thank you for Dying, anyways "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" will always be one of those Horror Movies I will always watch on Halloween.




0 comments:

Post a Comment