★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Chappie (2015) movie review

My my my what an awesome movie!!! I haven't seen a cool movie like this in awhile, like I haven't seen a robot movie like this before? Holywood really needs to keep making Cool Movies like This. The same old Bullshit Dramas get very Fucking Annoying!!! I am just saying? "Chappie" was the shit. 
I have seen Real Steel with Hugh Jackman and it was awesome. This movie "Chappie", is completely different from that boxing robot movie.The main focus was these three bad guys, who kidnap a scientist to help them build a Robot to Steal, Kill or etc. But the scientist creates a robot with human capabilities, and think it's alive just like they are? So basically the robot "Chappie" Learns right from wrong and takes interest in being a Gangsta like the three bad guys. Like this movie kind of shows you what the future looks like? People will never know that robots might help us or fight against us one day, like the beginning of the movie was interesting? I don't want to spoil the whole movie for you readers and bloggers, I just have to say this movie is off the chain with violence, guns and non-stop action. I highly recommend watching this film if you are into robots and non stop violence....

Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment