★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Monday, April 27, 2015

Laughing in the Face of Death


Everyday when I open my eyes I see death upon life's despise can't seem to think what's wrong or right with these dreadful thoughts that come from my mind, endless hate when you walk upon the streets people getting murdered deaths fate, so much pain and hate in the Souls of gods unloved children, me myself a victim of life's pain, a corrupted troubled soul like myself witnesses death upon life's past, witnessing and noticing on newspapers and television sets, people becoming robots viewing their iPhones and Tablets, Frozen like iced statue's, what a disgusting world, death's just around the corner waiting with his sickle, lifeless people just continuing their empty lives, letting a messed up government control what's in their eyes, going home to their quiet and empty, blank space, locking themselves in there cold dark Shells, awaiting another dreadful day, to continue there lives as soulless corpses, finding myself amongst the zombies, lost and searching, laughing in death's face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment