★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Furious 7 (2015) Movie Review



The Girl that Caught my eye in the movie.
R.I.P Paul Walker
R.I.P Paul Walker
What's Up readers and bloggers, I just recently watched furious 7. I think it was a great write off to the late Paul Walker. Yeah, I would say the movie was okay, but it was Paul Walker's last movie. Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Ludacris bridges, and Jordana Brewster did awesome in this film. I was hearing by reviewers that Paul Walker's two brothers were acting as him in this movie? I was kinda intrigued to see how this film was gonna play out? I was seriously bummed out not to see any car races in this movie, don't get me wrong!!! The film was off the chain, it's just that I expected more cool as cars, not just action? Paul Walker was beyond awesome in all the Fast and Furious movies, it's just extremely sad that this great actor died at such a young age. My hopes and Prayers go out to him and his family, heading back towards reviewing this film, I wouldn't give it so much prop's, because I just wanted more than just action that's all really I have to say on that subject. My favorite scene in this cool movie was when Paul and Vin were driving that amazing car through 3 large buildings trying to make it stop as they escaped almost getting killed by Dubai gangsters, and towards the ending they give Paul Walker an unforgettable send off as Vin gives a beautiful Eulogy while they drive off into the sunset. What a great way to send off a great actor. Good job guys, awesome movie trilogy.
I liked and loved how they kept The Fast and Furious trilogy altogether in this movie.
Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment