★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Saturday, November 8, 2014

FlashBack Review: Crank 2 High Voltage (2009) Movie Review

One of my all time favorite Sequels Crank 2 High Voltage, Don't get me wrong the The First Crank was Awesome, but for some Reason I like the Second Film more, I found it more Crazy and Extremely Entertaining, like how the movie continues from the First Film, was just Fucking Amazing, Jason Statham is one of my Favorite Action Actors in movies, with his funny British Humor and Kick Ass Fighting Scenes.
I don't know why? I just like his Movies, From "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels and 
"The Transporter". you can like put him in any Movie and it will be Awesome. SERIOUSLY!!!
anyways, back to talking about this Dope ass Film, if you see the scenes your just gonna Laugh and be Drawn in like Hypnosis, I'm not kidding. from Start to Finish of this film is an Action Ride.
this Flick is Definitely not for kids, Hands Down, Theirs Non Stop Cursing, Sex, Nudity, Violence and Murder. and how could I forget Self Mutilation. I shit you not!!! a Mexican Gang Banger is Forced to cut off both of his nipples for Failing to Kill Chev Chelios .
all I gotta tell you is, He is a man with never Ending Vengence to get his Strawberry Tart back ( his Heart ) and to have his Lovely ( Lemon ) Amy Smart, the Air Head, Bad Ass Stripper.and this man will stop at nothing to have them both.



0 comments:

Post a Comment