★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"John Wick" Movie Review

This Film Right Here is the Definition of Bad Ass, Keanu Reeves Killed this movie, SERIOUSLY!!!
He's an Ex-Hitman, who comes out of Retirement, and goes on a Vengeful Killing Spree, Tracking Down Russian Gangsters in the Streets of New York, Turning the city into his own Target Range.
Filled with Blood and a Large Amount of Bullet Holes, "John Wick" is the kind of Movie, Action people like, Filled with Guns, Ammo, and Dope Cars. I am a Big Fan of Keanu Reeves, Hands Down.
His films pull you in everytime, Like "The Matrix" and "Constantine". I really hope they continue making Awesome Action Movies like this, my Favorite Scene is when he goes into The Hitmen Hotel, that was a very cool scene, I don't want to Ruin the Movie for you People and Fans.
I Suggest Watching this Movie, I Really Do, a Film Filled with so Mouch Violence and Death,
Who Would'nt want to see that, Enjoy the Movie if you See it, Very Much Worth the 10 Dollars.
SERIOUSLY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment