★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Monday, April 27, 2015

The Babadook (2014) Movie Review

What a Great Fucking Movie!!! Man, those British people got me kind of scared watching this film called "The Babadook". The whole time during the movie I was like beat that scary, non listening kid!!! God damn it already? Like this child was straight fucking annoying. SERIOUSLY!!!! The kid was saying messed up shit to his Mother, bringing weapons to School? If I was this kids, Mom, I would be like, let's go buy some ice cream, and once he's buckled up and strapped in, I would slap the living shit out of him. I'm just saying?
Anyways, back to this creepy ass movie. The movie takes place somewhere in England, the main characters are a husband-less Mother with her socially awkward son who's afraid of monster's. The Mother in this film is sweet and trying to cope over the death of her late husband, and her son doesn't get much sleep, waking this poor woman up endlessly, so she reads to her old bedtime stories which put this little bastard to sleep, but yet again the sleepless nights continued, making the young boy more of a stubborn pest, when one night the boys mother lets her son choose a bedtime story from the bookshelf called "The Babadook"
and that's when the film becomes very intense and you can't look away because every scene counts while watching this film. I very much enjoyed this horror/thriller, and if I was a child again this film would give me nightmares like no tomorrow. Watch this movie, it was awesome, Good job England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment