★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Thursday, September 4, 2014

My All Time Favorite Fighting Movie "Undisputed-3 Redemption" Review

"Undisputed 3 Redemption" This Movie is fucking Awesome!!! If you are into Fighting movies like me with a lot of Mixed Fighting Styles this movie is for you, Scott Adkins, who acts as Yuri Boyka is Fucking Unbelievable with his Skills of Fighting, he is very entertaining to watch, the way he uses his legs is outstanding, I never in my life of watching Fighting movies seen kicks like this? I know this movie came out in 2010 but I don't fucking care? I always wanted to give my Review about this film,
Scott Adkins I would have to say is the new John Claude Van Dam of our century,

But the part that is messed up about this actor Scott Adkins is that they don't give him much praise on his acting? I want to see this guy in more fighting movies like Tony Ja, Jet Lee, etc. I just happened to come across this fighting classic on YouTube I will drop the link at the end of this review so you can see what I am talking about? Anyways. When watching this film you are going to come across a lot of dope fighting scenes, if you get confused with the film I suggest watching the First Undisputed and the Second Undisputed film so you can Understand the story behind Yuri Boyka, This film I could never get bored of watching SERIOUSLY.... The Action is non-stop throughout the film, every fighting scene was my favorite, especially the ending Fight Scene, when Yuri Boyka Fights the Colombian, I know the Fights are choreographed, but still the moves were unbelievable, I am not going to tell you the movie that would spoil the joy of watching the movie. Please watch this Movie it is beyond Great, I give my very best approval to watch this movie, you will love it, I Promise.

                                                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment