★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Season Finale of "True Blood" Review

True Blood's Season Finale sucked so fucking bad, SERIOUSLY!!! They should of at least finished the show with a Big Bang. I am a Huge fan of this HBO TV series. I watched this show ever since the very beginning.

And I was hooked, I love vampires, I even met Rutina Wesley aka Tara from the show that's how much of a fan I was. But why the fuck they ended the show like that? Completely upsetting on my part. OK Bill Compton wanted the true death? I get that. But he asked Sooki the woman he always loved to kill him? Come on.... What the fuck? At least he could of died like a mother fucking G. Or walked into the daylight if he wanted a true death. I understand you had Hepatitis V. But you where supposed to be the Ultimate Vampire. What the fuck Bill. You dead pussy. Whatever. I am so glad the show is over now.
And the Ending when everybody moves on with their lives. Jason Stack House becomes a dad. And Sooki Stack House becomes Pregnant. But the mystery that made every fan like me wonder was who was the mystery man who got Sooki Knocked up? They end the series with the whole cast having Thanksgiving together. Sooki kissing a mystery dude with his back turned and you don't see his face and then the show is over. What the fuck True Blood you didn't have to Rush the show like that? I mean like what the Fuck man? Damn.....straight Stupid. I'm Done.

Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment