★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mushroomhead - "Out Of My Mind" Music Video Review


MUSHROOMHEAD!!!!!! pretty fucking cool Metal Rock Band, I just happen to think they are kind of a Knock off toward my Favorite band SLIPKNOT, but anyways these guys are still Rocking, the only song by this band that I actually listened to a lot was the song "Solitaire Unraveling" Sick Beat and Guitar Riffs, but anyways lets talk about the video, I liked the video, kind of strange, Nazi Germany Style Clothing, contemplating War, like the song fit the Title of the Song "Out of my Mind", they are Showing Torture and Kidnapping in the video which was kind of Insane on my part, but anyways, Keep Rocking Mushroomhead,
and continue acting Strange and Unusual with your Songs and Interesting Videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment