★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FlashBack Reviews: Would You Rather (2012) Movie Review


"Would you Rather" this movie threw me off Guard from the Title, but when I was watching this movie,
I could'nt look away, SERIOUSLY. This Film right here is for all my Horror/Gore Lovers like me.
I haven't seen anything Sick like this movie in awhile, Torture, Brutality and Death all mixed together, 
"Claps Hands" Thank you. I love movies like this, Brittany Snow and Sasha Grey where in this movie kind of film which was a Surprise for me, Two Pretty Actresses getting Tortured and Shit had me on my toes,
Basically, this movie is about this Girl (Brittany Snow) who has money Problems and a Sick Brother,
And is in Desperate needs of having it to Help her Situation, so she is asked to come to this private Dinner,
And is Invited to play this game for Money, when she Arrives there are Seven other people attending, including her which makes Eight, to play the game "Would You Rather".
I don't want to give you the whole movie in Detail so I suggest watching this Crazy movie, it will have you on your toes, asking yourself who's going to be the Winner? Awesome Twist at the End, You'll be like Oh Shit!!!
                                                         No, not your Eye!!!!!!! you Sicko


0 comments:

Post a Comment