★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Series Premier "The Walking Dead" AMC T.V show Review

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best T.V show to ever be put on Cable television, Hands Down, SERIOUSLY. I was hooked on this show since the Beginning and Never Stopped watching it. Rick and Daryl are my favorite Characters on this show, Rick a Fearless Father on a Mission to keeps his Family safe and to find Sanctuary.
Daryl is my all time Favorite, an Ex-Racist, Huntsman, Survivor man, who is a Force to be fucked with, Killing people and Zombies Left and Right with his Cross Bow, Perfect Killer.
Watching this Premier had me on my Toes since it started, I was so Nervous that one of the Main Characters was gonna Die, save that for at least the Ending of the Series. PLEASE!!!
This Show's Debut Shatters Cable Records at 17.3 Million Viewers, That's Insane!!!!
I never knew this show had so many Dead Head Fans like me, Thank you Viewers for the Never Ending Love for "The Walking Dead". Please keep Watching, Keep this show Alive Not Dead like the Zombies.
I will never Stop watching, and will always continue to be a fan. Thank you for being Created for Horror fans like me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment