★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FlashBack Reviews: Beetlejuice (1988) Movie Review

Oww!!! you want to see Scary? How's This?

I always wanted to Review this movie ever since I was a Kid, this movie right here was always close to one of my Favorite films growing as a child, Beetlejuice is one of those movies you will never forget? SERIOUSLY!!! in all my years till now I never seen a Film like Beetlejuice,This movie's Plot has to do with this Recently Dead Couple,trying to Scare and Remove their New Owners from there House, so they Hire a Bio-Exorcist to Remove these unwanted Guests named Beetlejuice played by Michael Keaton which was the most Perfect actor to play the Main Character "Beetlejuice"
With his unforgettable catch lines and Funny ass Humor, every actor in this Movie was Perfect. Director and Producer Tim Burton knew what he was doing from beginning to the end of this movie, with his amazing Clay Animation and Special Graphics, Amazing to watch his films, I love them all.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas"
                                                                     "Frankenweenie"
This movie is one of those films you could never forget. Especially the scenes, thinking to myself this movie really wasn't for children back in my era, I think? Like if you watch the movie closely you will notice certain things like Beetlejuice is a Womanizer and an Asshole, that's just my perspective? Anyways, I will never stop liking this Film and will show it to my Future Children, one day, but not right now. Good Job Tim Burton your the man.
Beetle Drink? uh Beetle Beverage?
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment