★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Saturday, October 4, 2014

"LUCY" Movie Review


Wow!!!!!! What a great Movie. Scarlett Johansson Killed this film with her Beauty and Awesome Telekinetic Abilities. Who wouldn't want to Absorb and Control Matter with the Minds? I know I would. Shit!!!!
Point Black Bullet to your Face Graphics, Amazing CGI, Man, this Chick is Moving and Throwing people around like Rag Dolls,
Controlling Computers, Mind Reading, and even Scanning people like a Fucking Computer!!!! Why the Fuck can't I have Super Human Powers like that? You know what I'm saying? That's just me Thinking like a NERD, LOL, anyways, Scarlett was Fucking Cool as Hell, and Sexy as Fuck.Morgan Freeman is the Mother Fucking Man like Always, I don't know why? But I think he has the most Coolest voice I have ever Heard in my entire life just like Christopher Walken. Anyways,
I Recommend watching this movie, it will Blow you away, SERIOUSLY. If you're into these kind of Science Fiction Type style Films this movie is for you, the action was very cool,
Super Dope Scenery like them Showing Times Square from the start of how it was built till how it looks now, very cool movie. I would watch it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment