★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Who is Chris Abyss?


What's Up readers and bloggers, my name is Chris abyss I am a dark poet and deep personal blogger. Sorry for the long awaited introduction of myself, but I am a guy from the streets of New York borough the Bronx. I am a very down to earth kind of man with some serious, serious thoughts got built up in my head, which I express upon a pen, page or computer is everything that's within my mind. I love movies and music, but I really despise what today's politics are and what's going on today. I cannot stand to see how our government is treating our people today. Law enforcement and Soldiers Destroying Defenseless lives. This shit makes me Sick!!? I will continue to write and Blog. Try and stop me Bitch ass Government.

And no!!!! I'm Not down with anonymous, I just happen to like this mask LOL!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment