★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist (2014) Movie Review

Street Fighter
Man oh man!!! This movie right here? Street Fighter:Assassin's Fist Brought me all the way back, as a child living back in New York. I remember playing Street Fighter 2  for the Super Nintendo. I remember like it was yesterday, that I could not get off of this game, playing with all these awesome fighters, like Ken, Ryu and Chun Li. Now seeing this movie made me feel that same way like I was playing the video game. From the beginning of the movie was like I was in one of the fighting scenes in the game, like if you were born in the nineties like me? You would know who ken and Ryu are?
Anyways back to this awesome movie. While watching this film I could not take my eyes off the screen, witnessing ken and Ryu fighting was extremely classic, like if you know the music from the video game you would love this movie. Man this is one hell of a movie I gotta tell you what? Basically it's based on the two main characters story on how they met each other and trained each other. And they show you how they grew to be best friends and learn the Hadoken Fire Ball from their Master, who also has a story that explains how the skill was created, and they tell the Story of the man called Akuma, who happens to be one of my favorite Street Fighters of all time, anyways if you like martial arts films this is the movie to watch!!!! 
I fucking loved it all the way through and will watch it again and again. I really hope they make more Street Fighter movies like this one, because it was beyond Fucking Awesome and I totally recommended and Urge readers or bloggers to watch this amazing film. Street Fighter will forever be one of the Best Fighting games of All time, next to Mortal Kombat....Hadoken!!!!
Kiss my Ass Bitch.Haha haha. Good job Capcom for making the best game ever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment