★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Saturday, August 23, 2014

The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movies


I Fucking Love The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Donatello was always my Favorite, I just recently seen the New Remake of the 90's Turtles movie
 I just have to say Freaking awesome and Dope as Fuck, these Turtles look like there on steroids LOL and they gave Michelangelo PANTS! Wow!!!! Really?
WHY!!!!!!!
still I think the movie was pretty bad ass, Shredder was a Beast, KC Jones was not in the film which was not cool, Everybody loves a dude fucking the Foot clan soldiers up with a golf club, you know what I mean? Megan Fox was perfect for April O'Neil, I just did not like how they made the story how she gave the turtles names and saved them I would have kept the same story line from the original, that's just me speaking my mind, Hollywood needs to stick to the actual script and not give it so many twists. I will always be a Ninja Turtles Fan for Life, The Next Turtles movie better have KC Jones in it Seriously!!!!
Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment