★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Friday, August 29, 2014

Kardashian sisters texting while Michael Brown's moment of silence at the VMA's


My God How Fucking Disrespectful, Man how I Fucking Hate the Kardashians, They are the Worst Thing to ever happen to Cable Television, I hope on Everything I Love, that there piece of shit of a Show gets Cancelled, Like How Messed up you have to be to Text on your Phone while people are having a moment of Silence for a Deceased Child, I know People and Celebrities at the VMA's aka Video Music Awards, are beyond Angry, I would Spit right in there Fake Ass Faces, Nobody gives a Fuck about you Kim!!! all they care about is your Ass, You Piece of Shit of a Person, I hope God Strikes you and your Sisters Dead, I Spit on all your Graves, Phony Ass People, Show some Respect for yourselves and for people who were wrongly Murdered, you Cunts!!!  #RIP Michael Brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment