★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Guardians of The Galaxy Review


What up Bloggers!!! I went to go see the new Marvel Movie Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm not too much into Movies with Aliens and Spacey Stuff, but I do have to say the movie was pretty fucking Bad Ass, there was a lot going on, like if you turn your head away from the flick you will miss something, you know what I mean? anyways the acting was cool, Zoe Saldona was mad Sexy for a Green Alien Babe, David Batista was Mad Gangsta and Kind of Funny, my Favorite Character was Rocket the Psycho Raccoon played by Bradley Cooper, with the Big Ass Machine Gun and Homemade Bombs, he was fucking Awesome Point Blank, I would Definitely watch it again just for the Crazy Raccoon. and Gruu Voiced by Vin Diesel.
Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment