★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Monday, August 25, 2014

Iggy Azalea "Black Widow "ft. Rita Ora Music Video Review

First Thing I have to say about This Video, Iggy Azalea is just a Female version of T.I. her Rap Flow is Straight I don't know why she is Famous, she is Decent to look at and Not as Sexy as many Male Viewers Describe, She is Tall like a Giraffe, and her voice sounds like a Jackass Donkey, SERIOUSLY!!! enough of me critiquing this Australian Rapper, Rita Ora has a Typical sounding female pop singers voice, I recently found out that she is Albanian, like me? which gives her a little Props on my Book, The Beat to this song was Hot, I liked how it dropped and Steady continued, The style of the video was pretty cool, like having Michael Madson in it, he's an Awesome Actor, what I think, But!!! having it "Kill Bill" Style was kind of Whack.
on the Cool part was when Rita Ora was playing Poker with T.I and The Italian Mob Boss from the Movie "Goodfellas" that was Cool, anyways there was alot of Actors and Extras that I noticed, I give some Props on this Video even though Iggy Azalea is Straight on her Rap Skills, Good Job on the Beat thats all. and I don't know why the Video is called "Black Widow"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment