★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"Wild Card" (2015) Movie Review

I just finished watching , Jason Statham in his newest movie "Wild Card". Basically this movie is about a bodyguard, who goes and helps people solve their problems of what happened to them. While watching this movie? It was like watching a transporter movie. Don't get me wrong I love watching his films. But this film is like every other movie that he is in. We already know that jason is a badass? But they really need to give him better the roles, I completely understand He's Cool? That this actor plays well in action films. But I want to see him in some kind of film like his old movies. Like has anyone ever seen? Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. Hands down one of my favorite movies with this actor in, like he is not really the main actor in this movie. But he was still awesome an unforgettable. Wildcard was it a good film with a good storyline, but I would have expected more? I'm not trying to dump on the movie? But I can see more from this actor jason statham. Like all of his films the fight scenes were incredible. We need to give him a movie kind of like a John Claude Van Damme films, that's just my opinion. But I do want people to watch this film. "Wild Card" was a good film and like all his other films.

0 comments:

Post a Comment