★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Black or White (2014) Movie Review

Black or white, this movie was your typical kind of film, based on racism and stereotypes. I found this film very boring and Drama based to watch, it was kind of like a freaking soap opera based on black people and white people. I find these kind of movies pretty lame and annoying, they really need to make better films and not so many flix on interracial love, biracial people and racism like "12 years a slave". Don't get me wrong 12 years a slave was a great film but this film black or white was basically a movie about a old white man taking care of his biracial granddaughter because her mother died during birth of this pretty little girl.
The movie is completely based on the little girl, but it drags on and becomes a court kind of movie and it became really whack and hard to watch because it was so freaking boring. I don't want to talk anymore about this movie because it sucked. I thought the little girl was adorable, and Kevin Costner and Octavia Spencer we're pretty good in this movie.
So readers and bloggers if you're into these kind of films you can watch them, because my job as a blogger made this movie hard for me to watch. Because it sucked really freaking bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment