★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

FlashBack Review "BloodSport" (1988) Movie Review

Bloodsport!!!!! My god I fucking love this movie. I watched it like fifty times with my old brother when I was like five years old. I could tell you this film from start to finish, seriously I really can? Me and my brother were obsessed with Jean Claude Van Damme movies. I am not fucking kidding you readers? Anyways back to the movie, basically this film is about a US soldier named Frank Dux.
Who is a martial artist wanting to for fill his Masters dreams by competing in this martial Arts competition called the Kumite. If you readers or bloggers never seen Bloodsport? I highly suggest getting some pop corn and a soda or a beer and watch this awesome movie. Van Damme was in his prime back in the 80's,
With his signature round house kicks and splits, and kicking major ass. If your a fan of Jean Claude Van Damme like I am you will know this old school Martial Arts Movie....
"BloodSport Theme Song"
Fight to Survive

0 comments:

Post a Comment