★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"Penguins of Madagascar" (2014) Movie Review


I Freaking Love This Movie!!! I could not stop laughing, from the beginning and to the end of the movie, well played out. I like how they continued the movie trilogy, and blended off with the other characters of the Madagascar cartoon movie. The Penguins where my favorite from the original movie and now given to them their own movie was awesome. The four penguins names are 
Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private.
This film right here will pull you in and not let you go. It was cute, cuddly and very very funny. Skipper and the private where my favorite. Basically this film is about the origins of how the Penguins met each other, so basically they are friends since childbirth and think they are special ops soldiers which is hilarious. I don't want to destroy the movie for you, so I suggest watching this awesome movie with your family or friends because this film is not only for children it could be for adults too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment