★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Voices (2015) Movie Review

First thing I have to say about this film? I freaking loved this movie. Ryan Reynolds killed this movie "The Voices", I already knew this guy was funny, but in this film he was playing insane and crazy and making it hilarious. In the beginning of the film it was kind of boring but then I realized, Ryan Reynolds was in a movie, I figured I give this movie a chance at my attention, so during the film it starts off with this man who works at a toilet / bathtub looking company,and is extremely shy. When the man goes home it seemed normal, but when I noticed that voices were in the background, I was like who are those voices?
Bosco(Dog)-Jerry(Ryan Reynolds)-Mr.Wiskers(Cat)

the main character starts talking back to the voices, while the voices are in action you see a dog and a cat and both of them are talking? Like who wouldn't want animals who talk to you? Because I know I will always have a friend to talk to. The dog sounds kind of like a old school Western hillbilly and the cat talks like a dirty mouth Scottish man, right from the start I fell in love with the cat and dog. They both are fucking hilarious, the dog is the reason and the cat is the wrong, so they are both talking to the main character and trying to win him over.The cat resembles his evil conscience and the dog resembles his good conscience.
I'm So Sorry!!!!

I learned about that later on during the film. All I have to say is if you want to laugh and get freaked out a little bit this film is definitely for you. The movie is Corky and insane mixed up in a crazy batch. I highly recommend watching this movie because I loved it. Good job Ryan Reynolds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment