★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

FlashBack Review: The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) Movie Review

The RZA from the Iconic Rap group known as the Wu Tang Clan from the early 90s starred and directed this fucking great kung fu film known as "The Man with the Iron Fists". Which was beyond stupid crazy awesome, like if you are into martial art movies this movie is definitely for you. I love this film from the beginning and to the end. The story is about a black man who survived slavery and found a way to escape America, and was shipwrecked in China. Basically the film is about a blacksmith who is in love with a prostitute who stole his heart and loved him deeply,and he goes on a Vengeful Killing Spree Leaving A Bloody Trail of Broken Limbs and Shattered Faces.
Russell Crowe and David Bautista co-starred as well and I can't forget Lucy Liu. RZA knew what she was doing while casting these three people, each one of these actors killed this movie with their acting skills and martial arts performances.
The fighting and swordplay was intense and unforgettable like I never seen so much blood and violence in a kung-fu film. The soundtrack was even awesome as well. I will watch this movie over and over and never get bored of it, I know for a fact there are other people who like martial arts and kung-fu Films just like me , so I highly recommend watching this awesome addicting movie, trust me you will love it and I am NOT blowing smoke up your ass, SERIOUSLY!!! This movie fucking rules.Period.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment